CEPEDA-MELTOG SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11st, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
CEPEDA-MELTOG SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said modifications, with publication on the CEPEDA-MELTOG SL website understood as sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Social denomination: CEPEDA-MELTOG S.L.
Address: Monasterio de Leyre 16, Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, SPAIN.
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown in the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the web, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or In general, those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or its contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs , recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or people’s own image.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, you are provided a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any responsibility that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or willfully breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from such breach.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Website, or of any of the services offered in it, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Website. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
The User will hold the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access to or use of the Web Space. Likewise, the User undertakes to indemnify against any damages and losses arising from his use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any another action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating companies and / or sponsors. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of these Websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or part offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Website, without allowing the Website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize the use you make of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the IP address of the user, Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Website are merely informative. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in the event of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
Last revision: January 18th, 2021